Trail riders, fatbike racers, and ultra-endurance athletes looking to add a refined, lightweight, tubeless wheelset to their fat bikes need look no further than Whisky's No.9 70w rim. While it’s optimized for use with 3.8–4.6-inch tires, it’s compatible with tires up to 5.05-inches wide. It utilizes a double-wall construction to ensure a sturdy, stout rim profile that maximizes cornering stability. With an inner width of 65mm, fat tires mimic the look and feel of traditional mountain bike tires when mounted to the 70w. That combo offers unmatched trail-attacking traction with a confidence-boosting wide footprint, making it one of the most versatile fat rims on the market.
Looking for low-pressure traction but not sure you need to jump on the disc-brake cyclocross bandwagon? Your quest for perfection is over. An ETRTO tubeless bead hook, 4D angled spoke hole drilling, and a precision-machined braking surface have you covered. So go ahead, grab a fistful of Paul cantis and careen down a mud slope. Better yet, bunny hop some barriers–it’s what the cool kids are doing. - Weight: 435 grams - Hole: 32 - Color: Black - Inner rim width: 19mm - ERD: ?604 - Rim size designation: 19-622
WTB's Frequency TCS i23 Rim is an all-mountain rider's dream. Its svelte weight is perfect for spinning up steep climbs and its 23mm width is ideally suited to meaty trail tires. It's made of 7000-series aluminum with WTB's legendary I-Beam reinforcement and 4D drilling for awesome lateral and torsional strength and durability. And, the Frequency utilizes WTB's Tubeless Compatible System which means with their tubeless-ready rim strip (sold separately), you can run a tubeless-compatible tire for easy conversions, minimal weight and maximum traction out on the trail.
Buckle up your pants, don your helmet and clean off your goggles, WTB's Frequency TCS i25 Rim is here. Its massive 25mm internal width is perfect for big meaty downhill tires and gravity applications, and it's light enough for all-mountain and enduro use. It's made of 7000-series aluminum with WTB's legendary I-Beam reinforcement and 4D drilling for awesome lateral and torsional strength and durability. And, the Frequency utilizes WTB's Tubeless Compatible System which means with their tubeless-ready rim strip (sold separately), you can run a tubeless-compatible tire for easy conversions, minimal weight and maximum traction out on the trail.
A true all-purpose rim, WTB's LaserDisc i21 is perfect for just about every trail on the mountain. Its 21mm inner width accommodates a wide range of tires from narrow XC treads to meaty downhill knobbies, while WTB's fine aluminum choice, I-beam construction and eyelet-reinforced spoke holes maximize strength and stiffness for outstanding reliability and cornering precision.
$149.99 - $155.00
Legendary tubeless technology has now been hand-delivered to the plus-sized market. Why have a 2.8+-inch tire if you cant experience a lovely tubeless ride? The Scraper rim features a TCS inner rim profile, 4D angled drilling, welded construction, and WTB's light but stiff WT69 Alloy, all while still allowing for popular and available J-bend spokes. Yep, non-proprietary spokes, but a high-tech rim. Experience TCS euphoria with their Scraper rim and understand what this plus-sized grinning is all about. Weight / ERD / Rim size designation: - 27.5: 650 grams / 565 / 584x45c - 29: 712 grams / 603 / 622x45c
- Road racing/training rim based on the Aerohead rim with a wider footprint that allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - Tire profile mimics the characteristics of a tubular - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking - O/C version: Off center design allows for dramatically improved spoke tension on a dished wheel, the A23 OC allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - US made A23 rims now feature a tubeless ready design. Combine that with the new 21mm wide Velotape kit and you have a fool-proof Road and Cyclocross tubeless tire setup
- Specifically designed for XC and all-mountain use - Shorter and thicker sidewalls for incredible durability even when paired with low pressure, tubeless tires - Bead hook maximizes 30mm internal width for optimum tire performance
$78.99 - $86.99
- Deep section Road racing, Triathlon, Commuting, Touring, Track racing, and Singlespeed rim for strength and aerodynamics - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking
- Mid Fat, and Fat Race are what this thing is all about - Perfect for sand, snow, trail, and everything in between - Double wall for increased stiffness and tubeless ready - 45mm width disc-only rim
Surly's Rolling Darryl Rim is a seriously wide single-walled rim. It's made to give wide tires an even wider footprint for better traction. Run low tire pressure and this 82mm wide rim will let you rock crawl over boulders and float through sand like you never thought possible. The material between the spokes is drilled out to reduce weight.
$50.00 - $65.00
Product specs: - 36 hole count - Front and rear specific - 28.5mm wide - Welded - 20", 24" - 395g front rim 392g rear rim - Also available in 24", black only
Helix is our ‘all-duty’ disc-specific rim design, suitable for nearly any build type from XC and AM to FR. Helix delivers unparalleled value in a lightweight package. Available in 25 and 27mm widths. PRODUCT SPECS: - Size: 26?, 27.5", 29" - Outside Width: 24.8 - Inner bead width: 20.8mm - Section Height: 18.2mm - Weight: 26?- 434g, 27.5"-457g, 29"-488g - Type: Sleeved - Brake Compatibility: Disc Only - Hole Count: 28/32 - Rim Technology: STR Tubeless Ready
$48.50 - $65.00
Product specs: - Size:24", 26", 29" - Width:33.5 - Bead width: 33.5mm - Inner bead width: 26mm - Section height: 25.5mm - Weight (26"): 660g - Sleeved or welded - Hole count: 32, 36
Proven oversized rim performance with Sunringlé lightweight durability, the same durability that’s synonymous with the Sunringlé name. - 6061 series alloy. - Premium matte black sand blasted finish - Optimized lightening holes for reduce weight - Currently the lightest aluminum rim on the market - 27.5+ and 29+
Lace up some Stan's ZTR Flow EX rims and get after it. These hoops are tough enough for aggressive trail riding, downhill racing, and all-around hard charging yet still light enough to be pedaled back up the hill. The Flow EX also uses Stan's BST technology for easy tubeless conversions, while its wide inner profile and lowered sidewalls boost tire volume for enhanced traction. Want your all-mountain trail rig or enduro ripper to be faster? These rims can help!
$89.90 - $90.00
- A high performance alloy rim designed for freeride, race and downhill use - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 28mm and outer width of 33mm to optimize tire spread and enhance traction - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable
$94.99 - $99.99
The ARC Offset rims utilize an asymmetrical design to optimize spoke tension balance, wheel durability, and wheel stiffness. Its 6069 Alloy construction provides a superior strength-to-weight ratio, significantly improving toughness. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Strong tire retention bead - Tubeless ready
Page 1 of 1