Consider yourself one of the lucky ones if you’ve felt the thrill of soaring down the trail at ridiculously fast speeds. Proper protection at those speeds is essential, and iXS has you covered with the Carve Knee Guards. These lightweight, low-profile pads have the protection and features you need for your adrenaline-fueled, gravity-slaying rides. The AeroMesh material is lightweight and extremely breathable to help keep you cool and dry, even on hot summer days. And, it's antimicrobial so it doesn't absorb odor. Silicone strips inside deliver a no-slip fit and iXS’s LoopLock closures provide compression with maximum security. Key Technologies - Xmatter: supple, vented, open-cell foam that hardens on impact to disperse shock - Aeromesh: lightweight and anti-bacterial treated 3D performance mesh, optimized for breathability and moisture wicking
If you’re the kind of rider that likes to earn your descents, iXS’s Flow Elbow Guards are right up your alley. Created with iXS’s legendary team rider Hans “No Way” Rey, the Flows are a sleek, all-mountain guards that offer excellent protection in an überlight, free-moving design. Their AeroMesh material is lightweight and extremely breathable to help keep your arms cool and dry, even on hot summer days. And, it’s antimicrobial so it doesn’t absorb odor. The brilliance of the iXS’s Xmatter padding helps makes the Flow ideal for trail-riding. Xmatter is soft open-cell foam that allows maximum mobility; however, it hardens on impact to give you hardshell-like protection. Other highlights: - Kevlar cover: heavy-duty Kevlar covers resist damage, even after repetitive abrasions - LoopLock closure: ventilated strap system that provides compression with maximum security - Silicone strips inside prevent slippage for a secure fit while climbing and descending
$75.00 - $79.00
- Mesh construction provides airflow and lightweight design - Internal high-impact knee cap - Lycra low-compression zones in a strapless, tapered elastic sleeve - No-slip internal X-Fit grip zones - Rugged woven aramid material to resist abrasions
• Ergonomically designed ultra thin performance slip-on elbow guard • CE certified EN ISO 13688-2013 • Lightweight Lycra sleeve constructed with internal silicone arm grippers • Molded energy absorbing co-polymer impact pad with padded internal memory foam panels • Light streamline design for a minimal yet effective approach to arm protection
• Mesh construction provides airflow and lightweight design • Internal high-impact protection elbow cap • Forearm guard extends protection • Lycra low-compression zones in a strapless, tapered elastic sleeve • No-slip internal grips zones • Rugged woven aramid material to resist abrasions
$49.99 - $59.00
• Mesh construction provides airflow and lightweight design • Internal high-impact protection elbow cap • Forearm guard extends protection • Lycra low-compression zones in a strapless, tapered elastic sleeve • No-slip internal X-Fit grip zones • Rugged woven aramid internal material to resist abrasions
Lightweight, breathable elbow protection. - 4mm D3O(R) padding insert - Superlight "Spacer-prene" for superior breathability - Seamless inside panel for all-day comfort and breathability - Abrasion resistant cover - EN-1621-1:2012 L1 protection
These lightweight, durable, easy-to-wear knee braces will protect your knees when you run out of talent, and give you confidence to ride at a higher level. Raid Knee Guard Features: - D30 CE certified knee pad - PU "Fit-Lock" calf band to prevent slippage - Neoprene construction for all-day comfort - Breathable mesh back panel - Durable abrasion-resistant cover - Abrasion resistant side padding for protection against bike frame and trail features - Silicone gripper band - Set of two, left and right
Lightweight, durable elbow guards. - 4mm D3O padding insert - Increased performance advantage over 10mm HDPE foam - Breathable mesh panel - Full-length sleeve to prevent slippage - Durable abrasion-resistant cover - Reflective print logos - Silicone gripper band - Set of two, left and right
- 4mm D3O(R) padding insert - Increased performance advantage over 10mm HDPE foam - 360 degree seamless construction for comfort - Durable abrasion-resistant cover - Reflective print logos - Silicone gripper band - Set of 2, left and right
Troy Lee's T-Bone Knee Guards are comfortable enough for climbing and tough enough to keep your knees protected as you bomb downhill. • Molded EVA outer knee shell with ballistic nylon cover • CE certified EN ISO 13688-2013 • Knee cup consists of a combination stack of memory foam for secure performance fit • The knee sleeve is ergonomically contoured with two elastic Velcro closures and internal silicone grippers • Lightweight and low profile, this knee guard can be worn under pants or with shorts
Designed for comfort and unrestricted motion in the riding position. - Polyethylene (PE) plastic backed with ventilated foam ergonomically designed for better fit and protection - Youth lower biceps = 5-10", Forearm = 3-7"
Designed for comfort and unrestricted motion in the riding position. - Polyethylene (PE) plastic sewn to ventilation foam for best protection and breathability - Ergonomically designed fit and protection - Youth Upper strap = 8-13", Lower strap = 4-7"
Some days even your go-to trail doesn't want to play nice. Second-skin fit offers the ultimate in comfort and mobility on XC and lighter Trail rides while strategic Kevlar fabric mapping ensures minimal, yet targeted coverage against nicks and abrasions. Note: This guard is not rated for impact. It is recommended for minimal coverage against nicks and abrasions. - Butterfly mesh sleeve with second skin fit and targeted coverage - Foam panel with stretch Kevlar cover for nicks and abrasions - Silicone gripper along inner top opening ensures 'stay-put' fit - This pad is not rated for impact. It provides minimal coverage and is recommended to guard against nicks and abrasions only
$49.99 - $52.00
Comfortable elbow pads that stay put throughout the ride. Hard shell performance, soft shell look and feel. - Hard shell performance, soft shell look and feel - Perforated neoprene enhances venting and moisture control - Terry lined for wicking and comfort - Soft mesh panel at inner elbow to keep cool - Integrated stabilization pad centers the elbow and ensures 'stay-put' fit - Woven upper elastic strap and lower Neoprene comfort strap - Branded rubber grab tab
POC's Joint VPD 2.0 Knee pads offer serious protection that is just shy of full-on DH pads. They use Visco-Elastic Polymer Dough that forms to your body and is flexible when moving, then turns rigid upon impact. It's so tough, the 3D molded VPD 2.0 complies to motorcycle standards. Kevlar reinforced stretch fabric and dual straps keep them locked down where they belong, even in the event of a tumbling crash.
Sometimes you want coverage, but you don't full full-on DH pads. POC's Joint VPD Air Knee pads are perfect for rowdy trails where you're pedaling most of the way. The pads use Visco-Elastic Polymer Dough that forms to your body and is flexible when moving, then turns rigid upon impact. They're breathable, stay where they're supposed to and are so light, you don't know they're there. Until you need them.
Old School Neoprene guards are the most comfortable protective gear you will ever wear. Designed by Lizard Skins and manufactured in our Utah Facility. Made of 5 mm perforated Airprene, ¼ inch foam inserts, injected molded plastic inserts and a 2 mm Powertex crash panel. Shin Guards are available in a one size fits all model.
Right materials, right places. Kali Protectives continues this product promise with the Aaziz soft knee-shin guard. All the protection for your knee, plus expanded protection to cover your shin. FEATURES: - ARAMID weave for expanded protection and durability - Anti “pull down” design, keeping your knee-shin protection in place - Washable, adjustable, anti-microbial materials - Quick adjustment with the precise fit strapping system - Internal ABS knee cup for protection from sharp impacts
Following its Aazis big brother, the Veda soft elbow guard provides the same anti-pull down protection with the same great fit and comfort. FEATURES: - Aramid weave for expanded protection and durability - Internal elbow cup for protection from sharp impacts - Anti-pull down design, keeping your protection in place - Washable, adjustable, anti-microbial materials - Quick adjustment with the precise fit strapping system - Fits under most jerseys
- Elbow/Forearm protection with flex zone to ensure pad stays in place and a 1mm cap for protection - Double layer polygon perforated foam to increase airflow and reduce weight - Center strap behind elbow to prevent slippage and ensure a perfect fit - Designed beyond CE EN 1621/1 Standards
- Knee protection with flex zone to ensure pad stays in place and a 1mm cap for protection - Double layer polygon perforated foam to increase airflow and reduce weight - Center strap above the calf to prevent slippage and ensure a perfect fit - Designed beyond CE EN 1621/1 Standards
Page 1 of 1