If you’re the kind of rider that likes to earn your descents, iXS’s Flow Elbow Guards are right up your alley. Created with iXS’s legendary team rider Hans “No Way” Rey, the Flows are a sleek, all-mountain guards that offer excellent protection in an überlight, free-moving design. Their AeroMesh material is lightweight and extremely breathable to help keep your arms cool and dry, even on hot summer days. And, it’s antimicrobial so it doesn’t absorb odor. The brilliance of the iXS’s Xmatter padding helps makes the Flow ideal for trail-riding. Xmatter is soft open-cell foam that allows maximum mobility; however, it hardens on impact to give you hardshell-like protection. Other highlights: - Kevlar cover: heavy-duty Kevlar covers resist damage, even after repetitive abrasions - LoopLock closure: ventilated strap system that provides compression with maximum security - Silicone strips inside prevent slippage for a secure fit while climbing and descending
$75.00 - $79.00
- Mesh construction provides airflow and lightweight design - Internal high-impact knee cap - Lycra low-compression zones in a strapless, tapered elastic sleeve - No-slip internal X-Fit grip zones - Rugged woven aramid material to resist abrasions
• Ergonomically designed ultra thin performance slip-on elbow guard • CE certified EN ISO 13688-2013 • Lightweight Lycra sleeve constructed with internal silicone arm grippers • Molded energy absorbing co-polymer impact pad with padded internal memory foam panels • Light streamline design for a minimal yet effective approach to arm protection
• Mesh construction provides airflow and lightweight design • Internal high-impact protection elbow cap • Forearm guard extends protection • Lycra low-compression zones in a strapless, tapered elastic sleeve • No-slip internal grips zones • Rugged woven aramid material to resist abrasions
$49.99 - $59.00
• Mesh construction provides airflow and lightweight design • Internal high-impact protection elbow cap • Forearm guard extends protection • Lycra low-compression zones in a strapless, tapered elastic sleeve • No-slip internal X-Fit grip zones • Rugged woven aramid internal material to resist abrasions
Lightweight, breathable elbow protection. - 4mm D3O(R) padding insert - Superlight "Spacer-prene" for superior breathability - Seamless inside panel for all-day comfort and breathability - Abrasion resistant cover - EN-1621-1:2012 L1 protection
Lightweight, durable elbow guards. - 4mm D3O padding insert - Increased performance advantage over 10mm HDPE foam - Breathable mesh panel - Full-length sleeve to prevent slippage - Durable abrasion-resistant cover - Reflective print logos - Silicone gripper band - Set of two, left and right
- 4mm D3O(R) padding insert - Increased performance advantage over 10mm HDPE foam - 360 degree seamless construction for comfort - Durable abrasion-resistant cover - Reflective print logos - Silicone gripper band - Set of 2, left and right
Troy Lee's T-Bone Knee Guards are comfortable enough for climbing and tough enough to keep your knees protected as you bomb downhill. • Molded EVA outer knee shell with ballistic nylon cover • CE certified EN ISO 13688-2013 • Knee cup consists of a combination stack of memory foam for secure performance fit • The knee sleeve is ergonomically contoured with two elastic Velcro closures and internal silicone grippers • Lightweight and low profile, this knee guard can be worn under pants or with shorts
Designed for comfort and unrestricted motion in the riding position. - Polyethylene (PE) plastic backed with ventilated foam ergonomically designed for better fit and protection - Youth lower biceps = 5-10", Forearm = 3-7"
Designed for comfort and unrestricted motion in the riding position. - Polyethylene (PE) plastic sewn to ventilation foam for best protection and breathability - Ergonomically designed fit and protection - Youth Upper strap = 8-13", Lower strap = 4-7"
The SCOTT Soldier 2 Knee Guards are our lightest knee pads yet—perfect for those searching for amazing comfort without sacrificing protection. Our engineers have re-designed the standard malleable, shock-absorbing D3O material used by numerous competitors and paired this with abrasion resistant fabric to ensure an unmatched level of protection. The strapless construction with a silicone printed retention system combined with a highly breathable mesh material provide ultimate comfort. - Extra lightweight protection - Scott specifically designed ergonomic and flexible D3O pad with side extensions - Strapless construction with silicone printing retaining system - Stretch fabric sleeve main body with pre-curved chassis - Abrasion resistant front fabric - Certification Level: Level 1 Of En1621-1 - Textile parts: 55% Polyamide, 42% Polyester,3% Elastane - Protective parts: 100% Polyurethane
$50.00 - $52.00
Comfortable elbow pads that stay put throughout the ride. Hard shell performance, soft shell look and feel. - Hard shell performance, soft shell look and feel - Perforated neoprene enhances venting and moisture control - Terry lined for wicking and comfort - Soft mesh panel at inner elbow to keep cool - Integrated stabilization pad centers the elbow and ensures 'stay-put' fit - Woven upper elastic strap and lower Neoprene comfort strap - Branded rubber grab tab
POC's Joint VPD 2.0 Knee pads offer serious protection that is just shy of full-on DH pads. They use Visco-Elastic Polymer Dough that forms to your body and is flexible when moving, then turns rigid upon impact. It's so tough, the 3D molded VPD 2.0 complies to motorcycle standards. Kevlar reinforced stretch fabric and dual straps keep them locked down where they belong, even in the event of a tumbling crash.
Following its Aazis big brother, the Veda soft elbow guard provides the same anti-pull down protection with the same great fit and comfort. FEATURES: - Aramid weave for expanded protection and durability - Internal elbow cup for protection from sharp impacts - Anti-pull down design, keeping your protection in place - Washable, adjustable, anti-microbial materials - Quick adjustment with the precise fit strapping system - Fits under most jerseys
Page 1 of 1